Sunday 25 November 2012

Day 5

all those films didn't help I still had the nightmare last night, I was running from something, running, but it felt like I wasn't running. I never saw what was chasing me all I heard was a steady, Tick, Tick, Tick. And a song that sounded like it was sung by a man, Tick Tock goes the clock, slowly comes my master. Three, Four, lock your door, he won't stop now. 5,6, grab a stick, he won't slow down. Seven, eight, run a way, he'll get you soon.

I told my mum about this, she said it was probably all the horror movies I watch, says they're messing with my head, and my imagination is running away with me. I want to believe her, but I find it hard, the dream was very unsettling, and the girl jumped me yesterday, I went to the store where she works absent mindedly, and she got me, we're going out in a couple of days, it's probably what I need to get that damn dream out of my head. I can forget about the ticking.


No comments:

Post a Comment