Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 54: Why

I haven't posted much because, because Fade made me choose didn't tell me what I was choosing just to choose. It's taken me 5 days to find somewhere to type this and post, been 5 days since they had to suffer.

Soon after I had published the post, Fade came back

F: You know what? I just can't contain myself, choose.
P: Choose what?
F: To stay, or Run
P: No I can't not to Sarah or my family.
F: You think their safe here, with you, Choose.
P: ..... Run.
F: Good, Take the girl or leave her.
P: Wha..
F: No questions from you just answer.
P: Take her
F: Tonight or Tomorrow?
P: Tomorrow.
F: Unfortunately that one is out of your hands  already due to one of the choices you already made, see if you stayed this would have been later, but now your little brother is currently falling from a very altitudious position, and when he's discovered missing tomorrow morning, the will be his blood on your carpet *HE takes a syringe and squirts quite a bit of blood over my room* NOw that's a devil t get out.
P: No don't kill my brother.
F: I didn't you did with your choices you wanted to leave your family so they'd be safe, your brother shall be safe on the ground in a bout 2 minutes.
P: Please, I'll do what ever you want. just don't kill my brother.
*He stands there for what seemed an eternity as the clock ticked I saw the second hand coming close to marking the end of the two minutes and he disappeared* (I Felt so much relief at that moment, then Fade came back with my brother asleep in his arms)
F: You said whatever I want.
P: Yes.
F: I want you to kill someone.
P: Why?
F: Why Not?
P: But you've got to have a reason.
F: Well paradoxically it does to show that now everything is permitted, there are no police to help you, no authority to admonish you. This is to show you there doesn't need to be a reason or a care when it comes to life or death.
P: W...Who?
F: You remember your friend Steve right?
P: He's already dead.
F: Oh that's what they want you to believe, he is currently the servant of another being higher than the ticking man, on level with his master.
P: Why?
F: I'll give you a little incentive if you don't kill him, I will extremely slowly and extremely painfully.
P: ok
F: Good, Here's a door, on the other side is your friend and here, here is a knife, got start you off somewhere.
*Another door appears, I open it, there's a dark room, with whispers in it, I can't see anything, possibly seeing my anxiousness Fade kicks me square in the back into the room, closing the door behind me.*

I couldn't see anything, all I could do is heat and feel, I walked as I normally would, I heard a growl in the distance, Steve wasn't in there, Fade just put me in here with a beast so I would die. I listened I heard heavy foot falls, and something sniffing the air, I also heard something like the claws of something light skimming across the floor, and I swear I saw two glowing orbs but they vanished as soon as I saw them. I continued walking, it was the only thing I could so, I started calling Steve's name, in the hope he was still alive and we could escape. I heard the scratching again of claws but they were closer. This happened for 10 minutes I guess just silence and then the scratching closer and the orbs hanging in the air. Until I felt something Touch my shoulder, I turned around and stabbed at it, this was when the light came in all I saw was Steve with a knife in his chest, with a sort of dim incomprehension, then he coughed and choked a bit on blood, he just stared at me, until he fell.

I heard the footsteps behind me, turned around to see Fade,

F: See wasn't that hard, you didn't hesitate for a second.
P: I thought he was going to kill me
F: People are always trying to kill you. As you know by now you are mine, I will destroy you, one emotion at a time, sever every human connection with whatever instrument I deem fit. In the you will thank me, and my destruction of you will be complete. This is the torture, you know my plan, yet you can't change it, you can't go home knowing you killed your friend. You may return to the human world, I shall see you eventually, possibly at your funeral.
P: My... (I didn't get very far he broke my neck but I was still alive, I watched family members pass and mourn, I heard the earth pile on top of the coffin, I heard the cries of my mother as I was lowered in. When what I guess night came, Fade seemed to appear right on top of me)
F: Very cosy isn't it?
P:......
F: Oh right you can't talk. Just give, me a second to get us out of this, I think my suit would be ruined by staying under ground too long.

(He took me out the grave and fixed my neck, letting me go free like a whale, he said, I'm alone he gave me choices just to taunt me that I had none, I would kill myself but I'm a coward so I can't)

No comments:

Post a Comment