Friday 28 December 2012

Day 35: Left out in the cold

Steve, he...... disappeared umm the day after I posted, somehow he got out of the room he was being kept in, apparently he had been drawing rectangles on the wall so they put him into his room. The say he cried for help as if he had seen something terrible, but the didn't see anything on the camera they had put in for observational purposes. He walked out of the sight of the camera, the orderlies outside the room swear they heard knocking on a wooden door, odd, considering their doors are made of steel, the knocking matched the ticking of the clock on the wall. Then it stopped...... they went to the hatch to check on him to make certain he was alright, they couldn't see him, they opened the door and still couldn't see him, checked under the. The first orderly to  enter swears he saw movement in the corner of his eye, but he only confided this in me, seemingly thinking I knew more than him, I just acknowledged him and left quickly.

I've also had a reply from that Kat person, the woman Manic knew,

26/12/12  Kat-Pete M.I. Ice

I am sorry, but I can't help you, I can't risk Eoin's safety..... I am sorry.

26/12/12  Pete-Kat

What? Please, I have no where else to go to, at least send me any information about these 'things', at least help me understand, the Manic guy wouldn't let a person die, I read about him, he was always ready to sacrifice to help others.

26/12/12 Kat-Pete

You didn't know him! What right do you have to tell me what he would have done, I am not risking the safety of my family for you, I have finally got my family safely settled into normal life. Besides you won't survive anyway, Manic was smarter, stronger.. better than any man I knew, and he died because of that monster, you want my help, it'd be worthless to you anyway.

27/12/12 Pete-Kat

So you're going to leave me to die with no help, but... but you've survived that Slender Man(?) thing how can you let someone else die, you self woman, how can you be like Manic when you are doing this. Please help me, please, atleast tell me how you survived.

28/12/12 Kat- Pete

He died.

I tried another e-mail but got no reply...... I don't think she's going to help me.... I am alone...... wait there's an e-mail.

28/12/12 Kat-Pete 15:52

You want to protect your family....... run..... that's how you keep them safe... run, and keep running until they think you're dead, then you can die.


Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment