Monday 22 April 2013

Fade has a soul

He seems to have had a soul after all, we were sent on a mission to get a target for that faceless one, Slendy. All Fade knew about the target is that we had to go to a park and wait for the 'Slender shits' to point out the target. We waited for nearly an hour until a filthy looking child came digging around in a bin, and eating what he found on a swing, that is when the tall one appeared, I felt my head pound 'That's the one', Fade without saying a word stood up and walked over to the child, they didn't see him coming up to them since their hood was up. I followed Fade incase he told me to do it, and I think at the time I was very ready to do so if it meant the my survival and the survival of my family. Fade however put his hand up to signal I should stay where I was, he went up to the child and reached into his pocket pulling out some pork scratchings, probably from his trip to the pub the night before. The child was weary at first, it's reaction suddenly changed and it took down it's hood, at which point I saw it was a little boy, with black hair looking dirty, and tired. When I started to walk towards Fade the tall thing put a tentacle infront of me, it burnt like hell so I didn't walk any further and took the hint, this was Fade's thing. I looked over and saw Fade crouched down in his suit to be face to face with the child, he actually looked quite fatherly, did Fade have a family before this, I can't remember. Fade hugged the child and picked him up carrying his cradling it's head and walked to where I was, he stopped a few feet away from the Slender Man, and looked at the boy, who seemed to have drifted off, the Slender Man's voice split my skull saying 'give me the child, Muse you have done well'. Fade looked at the child still who squirmed in his arms and whimpered slightly, 'No' was all he said, 'What!' The Slender Man screamed forcing me to my knees, Fade just stood and looked at him, he started to fade away as he was teleporting away, ' you can have the child when I'm dead, and I'm not quite there yet'. The Slender Man swiped out with a  tentacle trying to catch Fade but it went through empty space where Fade was moments before, unfortunately Slender Man took his anger out on me, so Malice has been patching me up for the past few days, but it seems his little alliance is over.

I doubt that's he last we'll see him, but I do have one thing to say about him.

What a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment