Sunday 14 April 2013

Fade's Changed

Ever since the secret of his eye was revealed Fade doesn't come out of his room except for missions and tell me to collect certain people, according to him we've gained the trust of birds of a feather, that of the sleeping dogs, rapturous disease, tranquility, the black blood, the lost and cold children, the ticking lord, the creep. Apparently they're the majority we need to fulfill the plan we have set out to achieve, the plan the conductor and he devised, the plan, Fade says, which is the key to his freedom, and the end of my servitude. Siran hasn't showed 'her' face since the last time, but Fade tells me she is still on our side, he means too much to them to let him out of their sight, Malice has also started bringing victims back with him, I hear screams half the night, sobs the other time I swear between the three of them I will go crazy far before the Fears affect me, wait haven't I said that already in an earlier post...... it's official I've lost it...... I've obviously had a hit on my head and am now just dreaming all this, none of this is real, I am in a hospital being treated by normal, non psychotic doctors, surrounded by my loving family, not about to be killed anytime I go outside.

I'm joking I know this is real, also Fades eye thing I'm intrigued by it if anyone on here any information please can you relay it to me, I made a drawing, but I'm not an artist nor is the camera very good that I stole, must have dropped it, see i never would have stolen before this... (Focus, no sidetacks).

No comments:

Post a Comment