Wednesday 3 April 2013

My arm's better, but that's the only good news

Malice has got my room, and with Siran occupying I have to stay with Fade in his, but little did I know Fade doesn't sleep, he sits and writes in a book. Seriously this guy is weirder than any of the things he's got me going after, but I guess doing this your entire life will do that to you, I only wish he'd stop smoking when he does it, at this stage I'm more likely to die of smoke inhalation than Fear involvement. It was one of these nights that he asked me to do something else,

F: Little Droogie, can you do something?
P: *Rubbing sleep from my eyes* Droogie, what's that shit?
F: From a film I saw, I think.
P: What do you want it's early?
F: See why Siran is awake and pacing in her room.
P: I don't hear anything, maybe she's annoyed by all the smoke you exude.
F: Are you saying you won't do it?
P: Well....... k..
F: Good droogie, no in and out now.
(Although he smiled it wasn't filled with the same cockiness and self assurance, he genuinely looked worried about something, but why should I care)

I knocked on Siran's door and waited for a reply, I didn't get any so I open it to check like Fade told me, when my senses adjusted I wasn't in her room. I appeared to be in the center of a giant funnel of water, then I heard Siran's voice in the roar of the water.

S: Oh I got the puppy, I wanted the sailor, but I'm sure I can still have fun with you anyway.
P: What are you doing, why aren't we back at our place?
S: I'm trying to draw the Fading Muse to have a chat but obviously that didn't work, as to where, we are nowhere, or rather in between places. We should be arriving somewhere any moment.
(With a wet splat I landed on what felt like a water bed filled with oil, I got up and saw nothing but a still, shiny ocean, but it wasn't water and it wasn't quite oil. Siran appeared behind me and she looked different than she did before, well I haven't seen her for a while.)
P: Um Siran?
S: Yes, that's what the Fading Muse has called this vessel.
P: Vessel? Why are you like Blue, and soaked through.
S: Blue, oh yes the Fade hasn't told you much, this is my new form, well the start of it, the all consuming mother has made this vessel, I am her now, you may call me..... More.
P: More? When did you turn into Oliver Twist?
S: *She grabs me by the throat and lifts me up* You dare laugh at me, Boy, you are two thousand years to try to tease me, the Fade's protection keeps you safe, for now but I will take you into me, remember my first words to you.
P: Which were?
S: I will find you when I need you... you are mine, now leave this place.
P: And if I don't
( The surface of the 'ocean' was broken by hands coming and dragging me under, which I took as my que to say I'll leave, didn't she use to be attractive)

I woke up with Fade looking over me

F: Back then, where did you pop off to/
P: I don't know there was a lot of what looked like water.
F: Well, maybe it's to be expected, she's almost fully integrated  there may be a tiny bit of her left but it's mostly the Fear she holds inside herself.
P: Fade..
F: Yes droogie
P: Try and teach me to fight again.
F: Think you can handle it?
P: Yes.
F: Let's start right away then.
P: What it's not even 3 oclock
F: You were in a fears world it's 6 here can't you see the sun's almost up.

I already regret this

No comments:

Post a Comment